Saturday, February 12, 2011

Girls' Love, The Finale!

Between this series and the Superman comics, I am convinced that DC is obsessed with incest.

Well, it took them over a decade and 150 issues, but they finally put an African-American on the cover. Also, my first thought with this cover was, "Maybe they should just love each other? That'd be hot! Rrooowrr...."

"Is the reception still on?"
"Well, I guess I can take the toaster back..."
"Hmm, I bet I can still make it home in time to watch the game...."

Yeah, that biker looks tough. Nothing says "badass" like a lavender shirt.

Man, can those two make out or what? It takes a lot of discipline to continue frenching when you have a screaming child pulling your hair.

Would she rather he had guessed correctly? Also, how on earth did that sweater pass the Comics Code Authority? Moonshiners don't sport jugs that big!

No comments:

Post a Comment