Saturday, February 5, 2011

Girls' Love Comics? Sounds sexy....

Love is kinda like me in that regard. Zing! ... :(

Heartbreak- Sonic's got it!

What is up with her posture? Her hand says she's trying to follow him, but the rest suggests she's leaning or swooning or something. Or maybe the orangeness of his pants has caused an inner ear disorder....

Going by the color of his pants and his dainty kerchief, I'm betting both of those ladies are snooping around the wrong haystack, if ye catch me drift.

Golden Age Green Lantern is a playa!

But she still has the negatives....

"I'll... I'll just wait by the door with your coat, then dear."

And as she waited for the bus that would take her on a one-way trip to Lonelyville, she wondered- "Did I leave the iron on?"

No comments:

Post a Comment