Thursday, February 10, 2011

Girls' Love Comics, Part Whatever It Is We're Up To.


Heaven forbid the groom mingle with the guests. When I was merely an usher at my brother's wedding, I was told in no uncertain terms to fraternize with people I'd never met before or since.

See? Another sultry stewardess! Every romance comic!

He's right there! Behind you! This lady makes people in the Superman universe seem insightful and observant.

"If she really loved you, it would be easy for her to let you go." Sound logic there, if you're a robot.

Well, it's your own damn fault for letting his ex be in the bridal party.

I'd like to point out that this is the SECOND comic in this series that has focused on the tawdry love life of a drive-in restaurant roller waitress.

Check out the Frank and Dean cameo. They don't even draw attention to it on the cover. It's just BAM! Rat Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment