Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Spooktacular!

Hi, all! It's Halloween, so that means it's time to scare up some goofy horror covers!

No, no; that's TOO horrific...


Have we learned nothing from Jack Kirby? Embodiments of Death are only cool if they're NOT on skis!


Hey, it's a Christine O'Donnell comic!


Yes, apparently even Poe's "Cask of Amontillado" is not spared the curse of embarrassing, uncalled-for sequels.


"Hey dere, folks! Can I use yer phone? Dat no good Human Torch tricked me into walking thru some mud, so now I got's to call my buddy Stretch to come take me to Baxter Building so's I can take a shower!"


Q: If his nose is between his eyes, then how does he sneeze?
A: Very carefully.


Well, that's what you get for marrying a furry.


The Grim Reaper is really upset that that route only has an express line and not a local.


Those ghouls must have been trying to explain the ending of Lost.


You know, I'd believe she was trapped in a glass tube a lot better if the logo weren't BEHIND her.

Now, for this next one, I want you to pay close attention to the lady in red....

"Oh, I hate monsters! Maybe if I dyed my hair blonde, they'd stop coming after me?"


"No good! Maybe I should just move?"


"You know what it is? It's the blouse! It's the only one I wear, and it's starting to stink; I'll bet the smell is what's attracting the monsters. I'll go take a shower and change into something else."


I think I saw this on Cinemax the other night....


"They're playing smooth jazz! RUN!!!"

Happy Halloween, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment