Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gargoyles: Season 2, Volume 2?

Thinking about the proposed Faux-Gargoyles movie, it occurred to me that there might be a benefit to this. Mainly, that Disney might put out REAL Gargoyles stuff in an attempt to cash in. Ideally, this would result in the release of Gargoyles Season 2 Volume 2 on DVD. Here's what I'd hope would be on it.

Episodes
  1. Monsters
  2. Golem
  3. Sanctuary
  4. M.I.A.
  5. Grief
  6. The Hound of Ulster
  7. Walkabout
  8. Mark of the Panther
  9. Pendragon
  10. Eye of the Storm
  11. The New Olympians
  12. The Green
  13. Sentinel
  14. Bushido
  15. Cloud Fathers
  16. Ill Met By Moonlight
  17. Future Tense
  18. The Gathering, Part I
  19. The Gathering, Part II
  20. Vendettas
  21. Turf
  22. The Reckoning
  23. Possession
  24. Hunter's Moon, Part I
  25. Hunter's Moon, Part II
  26. Hunter's Moon, Part III
Special Features
Audio Commentary on selected episodes- Greg Weisman, some other production staff, and maybe one of the series voice actors, the only question is which episode or episodes. I'd suggest the two multi-parters, and maybe one or two others.

Meet the Bad Guys- A featurette focusing on the characters that would form the cast of this spin-off, culminating in a showing of the Bad Guys Leica Reel and a preview of the SLG comic.

And maybe one or two other features.

It's a longshot, to be sure, but as I stated before, I never thought the company that produced Johnny the Homicidal Maniac would go on to publish Disney comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment