Monday, August 9, 2010

Lando!

So, I found this on another blog, and I'd thought I'd share.

The Blackstar Warrior (I really wish I was tech-savvy enough to post youtube videos directly in my blog).

You back from watching that? Pretty slick, huh? It further proves my theory that Lando was the hero of the original trilogy. In Return of the Jedi, Luke was getting bitch-slapped by the Emperor, and Han and Leia and Chewie were playing grabass on Endor. Meanwhile, who was blowing up the Death Star single-handedly and looking like the smoothest pimp in the galaxy while doing it? This guy right here....


Aw, yeah....

Anyway, the actor playing Lando in that youtube video appears to be one Leonard Roberts, who's geek-actor cred is fairly well established, with appearances on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Smallville, and Heroes. His work on the latter was particularly good; in Season One, his character of DL was one of the most intriguing and well-developed characters, so naturally he was killed off fairly quickly in Season 2. Apparently, the producers needed more screen time for Claire to mope, Mohinder to act like the world's stupidest scientist, and Peter to act vapid and confused.

Anyway, if THIS were a real movie, I'd see it theaters. TWICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment