Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Well, if that don't beat all....

Given last week's news that Green Ronin recieved a license from DC Comics to produces supplements for their Mutants & Masterminds line, I thought I'd do a review of the Mutants and Masterminds 2nd Editon Core Rulebook. Wouldn't you know it, then, that THIS WEEK, Green Ronin announced a 3rd Edition coming out this fall. Well played, Green Ronin, well played. After I'd spent a good chunk of last week writing it, too. Oh, well, here's an image of one of the upcoming items.


On the plus side, a good chunk of 2nd Edition material will probably drop in price, and I can't imagine that the upcoming 3rd Edition will be TOO radical. Anyway, as you can tell by my previous review, I'm keen on M&M. It's good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment