Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Special!

On this day when we honor the memory of dead soldiers, I thought it would be fun to look at some more undead soldiers as we continue our look at DC's Weird War Tales!

No wonder he's crashing; he just dropped acid!



McHale's Navy- as directed by Michael Bay.


The "City of Death" is not a popular tourist destination.

General Flintstone attempts a bold strategy.

If George Lucas had included undead Commanches in space, the Star Wars prequels would've been AWESOME. Though I'm curious as to how a seemingly normal (albeit winged) horse can survive the vacuum of space.

Are we talking the original by Johnny Cash, or the Social Distortion version?

I'm pretty sure that at least one RIFTS book covered this.

Dammit, just when I thought there was no way I would EVER root for the Nazis, they go and add monkeys! Damn you, Hitler!

Happy Memorial Day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment